Terms & Conditions
- The Driving School allows 15 minutes waiting time for the Instructor, due to unforeseen delays such as traffic etc.
- In the event of a mechanical breakdown of the vehicle in which you have been learning to drive, the Instructor reserves the right to rearrange a driving lesson to a time convenient to both you and the Instructor.
- The Driving Instructor cannot be held responsible for Driving Test’s postponed or cancelled by the Driving Vehicle Standards Agency.
- Cancellations should be made directly with the Instructor at least 48 hours prior to the lesson appointment; otherwise the lesson is chargeable.
- We reserve the right to refuse a driving lesson or terminate a driving lesson should the driver be under the influence of alcohol or any other substances that would contravene road safety
- A test can only be booked with the full consent of the Driving Instructor. We reserve the right to withdraw our cars for tests without notice should the Instructor consider that you are not at test standard.
- The 10 hours for £200 offer can only be used once. It cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. None of the hours can be used for a Driving Test.
- Subsequent blocks of 10 hours cost £230.
- Lessons not paid for in blocks cost £25 per hour.